Choosing Our Firm is An Easy Decision
The lawyers at Lipcon, Margulies, Alsina & Winkleman, P.A. represent injured passenger and seamen from around the world who have sustained a range of injuries from severe burns to broken bones and death. We take legal action on behalf of passengers and seamen every day. At Lipcon, Margulies, Alsina & Winkleman, P.A., we help you recover your losses after an injury.
Nine Reasons to Contact Our Maritime Lawyers
The lawyers at Lipcon, Margulies, Alsina & Winkleman, P.A. have been named among America’s Best Lawyers and have been rated Top Law Firm Protecting Seafarer Rights. Working with our attorneys is easy. Below are nine reasons to choose our firm.
- Industry Leaders: As leaders in the industry, our attorneys are often featured in the news, sharing their industry knowledge with South Florida and the world.
- Exclusive Practice: We focus our practice exclusively on admiralty and maritime law, so clients receive advice and counsel from attorneys who are intimately familiar with the laws and complexities of this area of law.
- Landmark Cases: Our legal team has secured numerous landmark rulings regarding seaman claims and the rights of injured passengers, paving the way for new legislation.
- Free Consultation: We offer a free initial consultation with the experienced lawyers at our firm. Take advantage of our knowledge and know-how by scheduling an appointment today.
- We Have Handled Cases Just Like Yours: We have represented more than 1,000 cruise ship claims and our results speak for themselves. Our attorneys have a combined experience of more than 100 years handling maritime cases and have brought injury cases against many cruise industry leaders including Carnival Cruise Lines, Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines, Celebrity Cruise Lines, Norwegian Cruise Lines and Disney Cruise Lines.
- Resources: We offer unique resources to our clients. For example, you can sign up to receive the Cruise Line Law Reporter, download our app and subscribe to our blog to remain up-to-date on recent events and developments in the law.
- Accessibility: If you are involved in an accident far from U.S. shores, you can contact our attorneys from overseas toll-free.
- Location: Our firm is stationed in Miami, Florida, a major hub for cruise ships. This makes litigating easy. Although we are located in Miami, we accept cases from all over the world.
- Results: Review our verdicts and settlements to see the type of work we do and the results we have generated.
To schedule your free consultation with a member of our law firm, call Lipcon, Margulies, Alsina & Winkleman, P.A. toll-free at (877) 233-1238. You can also reach us online by completing our online contact form.